SENIOR PRINCIPAL SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
Concurrent Technologies Corporation
Annapolis Junction, MD
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ CI Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI w/ FS Poly
- Configure, install, and maintain VMware, Red Hat Linux (RHEL), Unix, and Windows operating systems, and installs/loads operating system software
- Troubleshoots, maintains integrity, and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of information technology systems
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring, and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, etc.
- Complete paperwork in SharePoint, MS-Office, and/or Confluence for the purposes of inventory management, system documentation, and other required client support activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in an IT or cybersecurity related discipline with 12 years of related experience or a Master of Science degree with 10 years of experience or PhD and 8 years of experience.
- Thorough and well-organized with excellent attention to detail and comfortable with paperwork, documentation, and rigorous business process.
- 12 Years of relevant experience as a systems administrator, systems engineer, network engineer, or other related field.
- Experienced system administrator with high emotional intelligence who can emphasize the client's mission and success.
- Advanced degree or experience with IT systems and cybersecurity.
- Experience with cross-domain solutions (CDS).
- Our teams at CTC are passionate and thrive on collaboration in a team environment
- When we encounter a difficult problem, we have a variety of talented and diverse employees that work together to solve the toughest challenges
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Although our work at CTC is extremely important, we also recognize the need for our employees to maintain a proper mix of work and personal life
- Visit to learn more
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, cutting edge technology, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work.
Staffing Requisition: SR# 2022-0151
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."