OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FOX Entertainment has the power to break through. We seek to pierce pop culture with content that takes big swings, delivers mass appeal and elicits visceral reactions form our audiences. FOX has been the #1 A18-49 rated network for 2 years in a row and we got there through innovation and perseverance, as well as excellent content including shows such as THE MASKED SINGER, 9-1-1, CALL ME KAT and THE GREAT NORTH. FOX Entertainment programming includes a mix of Drama, Comedy, Alternative, Animation and Specials. Also within the Fox family are brands such as TUBI, FOX Alternative Entertainment, FOX SPORTS, FOX NEWS, FOX BET, Bento Box, Blockchain Creative Labs, and Credible.JOB DESCRIPTION
FOX is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our team in Los Angeles. The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for the financial preparation and analytics for the Network's Marketing & PR organizations, reporting to the Finance Manager. The core function of the role will include partnering with Marketing and PR teams to track spend, actuals reporting/forecasting, manage commitments, develop budgets, and provide management reporting to facilitate the decision-making process.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform monthly close activity related to marketing including journal entries and accruals, prepare cross-divisional chargebacks and third-party billings, prepare account reconciliations
- Prepare monthly marketing flash reports; analyze variances to budget, forecast and prior year; prepare annual budget and quarterly forecasts including P&L and cash flows
- Ensure all supplemental files/schedules are up to date
- Set up expense authorization codes, system administration, and track spending
- Ad Hoc and special projects as needed
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- BA/BS in Finance or Accounting
- Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP
- Ability to listen and communicate well both verbally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with all levels of the department
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- High proficiency in using computer systems, particularly Advanced Excel, Microsoft Word, Database Management skills, and ERPs e.g. Workday
- Must exercise independent judgment and be able to work on multiple assignments at once
- Operate successfully in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- 3+ years of relevant experience
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
- Big 4 and/or entertainment experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.