SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Concurrent Technologies Corporation
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Polygraph
CTC is looking for talented software engineers who want to develop Graphical Information System (GIS) solutions for exciting research and development (R&D) initiatives. You will get to work with leading-edge technologies, further develop your technical skills, while working in a team based agile development environment.
- Analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of GEOINT solutions
- Support of all life cycle activities spanning analysis through maintenance, using established software development best practices, and related procedures
- Bachelor of Science degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline with 6-8 years related experience, or a Master of Science degree with 4-6 years of experience, or a PhD with 2-4 years of experience
- Complex applications software engineer experienced in: Java/C++/Python/Ruby-Rails/Matlab scripting, plus Linux (CentOS or other Linux VMs)
- Expertise in the integration of real-time GEOINT software, plug-in tools to enable GEOINT, algorithm design and implementation, and HPC and parallelized development
- Experience with: Docker containers, programming in the network stack, machine learning principles.
- Visual basic, XTML, Apache Accumulo & Cassandra, Geowave, math and scientific libraries such as numpy, scipy, and scikit-learn, web services, and mobile apps, OpenSource Tools (PostgreSQL, PostGIS/MySQL, GeoServer, MapServer)
- Our teams at CTC are passionate and thrive on collaboration in a team environment
- When we encounter a difficult problem, we have a variety of talented and diverse employees that work together to solve the toughest challenges
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Although our work at CTC is extremely important, we also recognize the need for our employees to maintain a proper mix of work and personal life
- Visit to learn more
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, cutting edge technology, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work.
Staffing Requisition: SR#2021-0169
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."