7101 Democracy Blvd, Bethesda, MD 20817
Support operations to achieve AMC's guest, associate, and financial goals while developing leadership skills in preparation for a supervisor role.
- Deliver superior service when connecting with AMC guests and leading associates.
- Optimize Crew placement for each job function on a round-by-round basis.
- Assist with assigning breaks and jobs within an assigned area.
- Reinforce the Wardrobe 101 Standards with Crew.
- Peer coach on sales pitch for AMC Stubs.
- Resolve guest questions, concerns and issues, including distribution of passes when appropriate.
- Focus on delivery of friendly, clean, and quick Overall Satisfaction (OS) drivers.
- Follow-up on opening & closing duties, as well as Theatre Clean Up Program (TCUP), Kitchen Clean Up Program (KCUP) or MacGuffins Clean Up Program (Mac-CUP) assignments for the day.
- Train and support theatre crew to execute, coach, monitor and assist coordination of Safe and Clean protocols.
- Oversee line checks, stocking, Freestyle/condiment areas, and back bar/hot foods assembly.
- Distribute banks (box office, concession, guest service, and arcade).
- Provide change, as needed, using remote supply bank or floor safe.
- Pull cash from drawers and drop boxes and hand to a manager/supervisor to support timely drops.
- Distribute inventory to support the Food & Beverage stand.
- Secure inventory during theatre closing.
- Restock CAABOs (Cash Accepting Automated Box Offices) with monetary supplies.
- Assist with inventory processes and stock room organization.
- Assist with voids, refunds, seat blocking, and line management.
- Assist with maintenance needs, as necessary.
- Assist with marketing change out of posters, standees, handouts, etc.
- Assist in booth operations.
- Assist with Radiant performance scheduling.
- Perform actual Crew functions, as business levels require.
- Perform other duties as directed by management (must align with Crew Access Policy).
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts to ensure timely performance of duties.
- Uphold AMC's Business Practice Standards and ensure compliance with company programs.
- Excellent guest service skills.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with guests in high volume setting.
- Effective leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Trained and able to demonstrate competency in all crew positions
- Provided by Theatre: Nametag, red t-shirt.
- Provided by Associate: Black pants, slip resistant black shoes, socks, black belt.
AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination and will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant's race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Age 16 or older; other location-specific age requirements may apply.
Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor)
AMC amazing. That's the promise we deliver to nearly 35,000 associates, 240 million guests domestically, and 350 million guests worldwide each year. AMC has propelled industry innovation since 1920, and we continue to innovate by delivering premium sight and sound, new and improved food and beverage options, and diverse content in our state-of-the-art theatres. We focus on delivering friendly, superior service to our guests. We lead by example, have fun, and give back to the communities in which we live and work. If you feel motivated and energized by our culture, and if you can name your three favorite movies in the next 30 seconds, then AMC may be the right place for you. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and an environment that encourages teamwork, inclusion, collaboration, and results.
7101 Democracy Blvd
Estimated Work Hours
Based on business needs