The BioMarin Summer Internship Program will enable students to gain valuable experience and knowledge of the processes and systems within BioMarin, while gaining an insight into the pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
Assist Packaging Engineers to create, modify, and support life cycle management for secondary and tertiary packaging. Assist with art work as it relates to technical packaging requirements; perform and prep packaging for package testing. Write SOPs and Work Instructions.
- Pursuing a degree degree in Package Engineering or Technology
- Pharmaceutical focus plus.
- Packaging Engineering skills commensurate with classes taken thus far.
- Minimum 3.5 GPA.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well with others, asks for help where needed, offers improvement suggestions, detail oriented.
- Student must be returning to school in the Fall Term OR has graduated within the 1 year of the start of the intern program.
- Must be available to work 40 hours a week
- Housing and Transportation is responsibility of the Intern
Benefits of a BioMarin Internship:
- Apply skills and knowledge learned in the classroom to on-the-job experiences
- Comprehensive, value-added project(s)
- Work in teams and with colleagues in a professional environment
- Develop technical skills specific to your major
- Provides opportunities for professional development by building relationships and learning about other parts of the business
- Weekly lunch seminar series with Executive Staff
- End of summer poster presentation to the BioMarin Community
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.